We’re all about fresh fruits in the summertime — especially when it comes to our cocktails. Fruity libations are so delicious to sip on in the heat and it doesn’t hurt that the colorful drinks are incredibly ‘gram-worthy.
And we have the best fruity recipe yet thanks to Laughing Glass Cocktails. They offer ready-to-pour margaritas (which already taste uh-mazing on their own) but we wanted to add a sparkling spin on their bottle of Original Margarita.
Strawberry Watermelon Laughing Glass Mojito
15-20 mint leaves
1 cup strawberries, quartered
3 cups watermelon, 1 inch cubes
½ cup lemon-lime sparkling water
1 bottle of Laughing Glass Cocktails Original Margarita
Mint sprig and a slice of strawberry or watermelon for garnish (optional)
1. Fill blender with strawberries and watermelon and blend until smooth and combined.
2. In a pitcher, muddle the mint leaves using a wooden spoon or spatula.
3. Combine the margarita and the fruit puree with ½ cup of sparkling water and stir well.
4. Serve over ice or in a chilled glass.
5. Garnish with a slice of strawberry and mint leaf, if desired.
xx, The FabFitFun Team