Celebrity fitness trainer, David Kirsch, has helped transform some of the most impressive bodies in Hollywood including Liv Tyler, JLo, and 2017 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model Kate Upton! (Yep, he’s got some serious street cred.)
Kirsch is a huge believer in making it known that a healthy lifestyle isn’t difficult to achieve. Below are three simple moves you can do anytime during the day. Feel free to add weights if you have them, or practice these moves without any equipment until you’re a pro!
Plank With Torso Rotation to T-Stand
1. Starting in a plank position, reach your right arm under your torso and then back out, rotating your body to a side plank as your right arm extends straight up (your arm should form a “T” with your body).
2. That’s one rep. Perform fifteen repetitions on each side.
Plank With Knee Tuck to Hip Abduction
1. Start in a plank position. Bring your right knee in toward your left shoulder, then extend your leg back and out to the side (i.e. hip abduction). That’s one repetition.
2. Repeat fifteen times with each leg.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Step your right leg back and behind your left leg and lunge, almost as if curtsying.
2. Reverse to return to the standing position.
3. Step your right leg out to the side laterally, without pausing. Step into your right heel, keeping the right knee aligned with the heel. Your anchor leg should be in a ninety-degree angle. Keep your hips, heels, and knees forward and aligned. Repeat, but step your left leg back. That’s one rep. Perform fifteen reps (or fifteen lunges on each side).
xx, The FabFitFun Team