If you didn’t already know about Costco’s travel department, you’re about to be pleasantly surprised. Not only is Costco our favorite place to shop for the best deals on appliances, electronics, and grocery items, but they also offer some incredible vacation packages.
Trust us, you’ll want to book one of these travel deals before it’s too late.
Kauai: Kirkland Signature™ Kauai Marriott Resort Package
Escape to this world-class hotel that’s located on one of Kauai’s favorite beaches. You’ll save up to $300 and even get a $100 food and beverage credit.
- Five-day four-door Jeep Wrangler rental
- Five nights in a partial ocean-view room
- Hotel and car taxes
Eastern Caribbean Cruise
If you’re all about island hopping, turquoise waters, breathtaking views, and hikes in a rainforest, then you don’t want to miss out on this deal. On this seven-night Norwegian Breakaway cruise, you’ll set sail out of Miami and explore the Caribbean for a week – all under $1,400.
- San Juan
- St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie
Best of Italy: Your Way
On this Italian getaway, you can explore the wonders of Rome, Florence, and Venice with some serious savings and perks such as daily breakfast, welcome drinks upon arrival at each hotel, and the chef’s culinary amenity.
- Ground transportation from the airport to hotel and return
- Three nights at NH Collection Roma Giustiniano (Rome)
- First-class train between Rome, Florence, and Venice
- Three nights at NH Collection Firenze Porta Rossa (Florence)
- Three nights at NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci (Venice)
- Hotel taxes
Dominican Republic: Paradisus Punta Cana Package
Punta Cana is situated on a 20-mile stretch of soft sands and clear waters. This package includes five nights in a junior suite at Paradisus Punta Cana, an all-inclusive resort, with private ground transportation to and from the resort.
- Unlimited meals, snacks, and domestic and premium beverages
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary green fees at Cocotal Golf and County Club with paid car rental
- $100 tour credit
- Resort coupons
- Dinner for two adults at Passion restaurant
Orlando: Universal’s Family Suites at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Fun for all ages – travel to Orlando, Florida and spend four nights in a luxe resort where you can lounge by the pool and enjoy the famous theme parks without having to wait in line.
- Universal Orlando Resort Tickets
- Four nights in a Family Suite
- All applicable taxes
xx, The FabFitFun Team