What happens when you mix beer and your fave cocktail? You get one of the most refreshing drinks ever. Beer cocktails are a thing now and we’re not complainin’! Trust us, there isn’t anything more refreshing than adding a little fizz to your cocktail. From beer mimosas to tequila and beer-based cocktails, indulge this spring with these tasty options.
Morphing Sapporo Summer Shandy recipe courtesy of Sapporo Beer
4 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 ounces simple syrup (3 for a sweeter cocktail)
Sapporo Premium Beer
Raspberry ice cubes (see directions below)
1. Add raspberry ice cubes, lemon juice, and simple syrup to pint glass or beer mug.
2. Top with Sapporo and gently stir with a bar spoon.
For raspberry ice cubes:
1. Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of fresh raspberries to a pot of water and bring to a boil.
2. Once water begins to boil, turn heat to a simmer and let steep 15-20 minutes or until raspberries begin to lose their color.
3. Strain the raspberries and fill ice cube tray with flavored water and freeze until solid.
Beer & Sand Cocktail recipe courtesy of Amanda Foor of Cask & Larder
2 ounces Corsair Triple Smoke Whiskey
3/4 ounce Cynar
3/4 ounce Giffard Banane du Bresil
Red Drum Amber Ale by Cask & Larder
Lemon zest for garnish
1. Mix Corsair Triple Smoke Whiskey, Cynar, and Giffard Banane du Bresil in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a glass, and top off with Red Drum Amber Ale by Cask & Larder.
3. Garnish with lemon zest.
Moscow Mule recipe courtesy of mixologist Jordan Catapano of BevMo!
2 ounces Stolichnaya Vodka
1/2 ounce lime juice
4 to 6 ounces Goslings Ginger Beer
Lime for garnish
1. Fill a copper mug with ice and add lime juice and vodka.
2. Top with Goslings Ginger Beer and stir.
3. Garnish with a slice of lime and serve.
*If you don’t have a copper mug — no fret. Any glass will do!
Beer of Champions recipe courtesy of mixologist Jordan Catapano of BevMo!
5 ounces Bud Light
1.5 ounces Angel’s Envy Bourbon
2.5 ounces Simply Lemonade
1 ounce Simply Orange Juice
1/2 ounce lemon juice
Lemon and orange slice for garnish
1. In a beer mug or pint glass, combine Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Simply Lemonade, orange juice, and lemon juice, and stir to mix.
2. Slowly add the Bug Light until the glass is filled.
3. Garnish with a slice of lemon and orange and serve.
Liquid Gold recipe courtesy of mixologist Jordan Catapano of BevMo!
2 ounces Herradura Reposado Tequila
3 ounces pineapple juice
1/2 ounce lime juice
4 – 8 ounces Corona Extra
1. In a beer mug, combine the Herradura Reposado Tequila, pineapple juice, and lime juice, and stir to mix.
2. Add 4 to 8 ounces of ice cold Corona Extra, or however much will fit into the glass.
3. Garnish with a lime and serve.
xx, The FabFitFun Team