SUMMER 2019 BOX PARTNER
What exactly is guaraná? Does 24-karat gold in face masks really make a difference? There are a ton of beauty ingredients out there, but it’s hard to know which ingredients are actually effective and worth trying. Below, we break down seven beauty ingredients that have been on our radar and products that feature its amazing benefits.
Want more unique beauty products? Sign up for FabFitFun to receive beauty, fashion, and lifestyle goodies. Use code SUNFUN at checkout for 10% off.
- Benefit: May help stimulate circulation, boost energy, and smooth skin
- Found in: Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Sourced from the Amazon, guaraná fruit extract “has five times the caffeine of coffee, which may help stimulate circulation, boost energy, and smooth skin,” says Heela Yang, co-founder and CEO of Sol de Janeiro.
- Benefit: Promotes an incandescent and healthy complexion
- Found in: 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask
- This mask combines cutting-edge hydrogel technology and innovative ingredients with the age-old benefits of 24-karat gold and rosa damascus extract, an inspiring collaboration promoting an incandescent and healthy complexion.
- Benefits: Helps keep skin fresh and moisturized
- Found in: grace & stella Rose Facial Spray
- In addition to helping keep your skin fresh and moisturized, it is also great to use as a makeup setting spray or as a skin refresher throughout the day.
Willow bark extract
- Benefits: Softens and smoothes feet
- Found in: Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask
- Willow bark extract, combined with pumpkin seed, orange fruit extract, and lemon fruit extract, polishes the skin and is the ingredient to look for in an exfoliant.
Plant jojoba beads
- Benefit: Moisturizes and exfoliates
- Found in: Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish
- “[Plant jojoba beads] are colorless, odorless wax spheres made from jojoba esters extracted from a plant native to the Sonoran Desert and are well-known for its moisturizing properties,” says Felicia O’Brien, the director of retail and sales development at Intelligent Nutrients. The best part? It’s biodegradable and safe for the environment!
- Benefits: Brightens and rejuvenates
- Found in: Generation Clay™ Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask
- “As an indigenous Australian ingredient, Davidson plum is great for brightening and rejuvenating dull, tired skin. The superfruit naturally lightens troublesome dark spots [and revitalizes dull, tired skin],” explains Ryan Channing, founder of Generation Clay.
xx, The FabFitFun Team
Psst! Have you signed up for FabFitFun yet? Don’t miss out on $200+ in amazing beauty, fitness, fashion, and lifestyle products, access to exclusive fitness and cooking content on FabFitFunTV, members-only sales, and more. Use code SUNFUN at checkout for 10% off your first box. #yourewelcome
To get the most out of your box products, make sure to check out the Insider page.