SPONSORED BY DISCOVER THE PALM BEACHES
What if we said you can take a luxurious, tropical vacation without the hassle of dealing with passports and customs? Well, it’s true.
Comprised of 39 cities and towns, including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm Beach, The Palm Beaches are the American destination you should add to your bucket list. From the ultimate resort experience (we’re talkin’ impeccable food, relaxing pools, and memorable activities) to the vibrant Florida culture, here are 10 reasons why you should book a trip, like, right now.
1. First and foremost, we have to mention the beautiful beaches (it’s in the name after all!). When you visit The Palm Beaches, you’ll find 47 miles of golden sand along the warm coastal waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
2. Aside from the gorgeous seaside views, it’s the diverse culture and wide array of culinary, outdoor, and luxury experiences that make The Palm Beaches so unique.
3. As for lodging options? Stay at Hilton West Palm Beach to receive five-star treatment and a luxe resort experience. Plus, it’s just two miles from the world-famous Worth Avenue and Palm Beach, across the street from Rosemary Square, and just minutes away from museums, breweries, water sports, and nightlife.
4. When you stay at the Hilton West Palm Beach, you can enjoy fresh (and totally irresistible) dining options. Our personal fave is Galley, a globally influenced, award-winning restaurant, which features farm-to-table cuisine infused with locally-sourced ingredients.
5. Follow your meal with a few drinks at the experiential mixology bar, which offers craft cocktails and a speakeasy ambiance.
6. Want to offset some of your (well-deserved) vacation indulgences? Hop on a Peloton bike at the Hilton West Palm Beach’s 24-hour fitness center for an extra effective workout.
7. Sick of the saltwater? Head to the pool area and lounge under the palm trees or your own private cabana. Plus, they offer fun floaties, which always makes for a cute, Instagrammable moment.
8. If you’re traveling with your family, the Hilton West Palm Beach offers children’s activities and special children’s menus, in addition to family packages.
9. The Hilton West Palm Beach is steps away from a variety of entertainment options. From shows at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts to the Lion Country Safari, there’s a show for every age and interest.
10. Of course, there is so much more to do in The Palm Beaches like jet skiing, paddle boarding, perusing museums, and shopping.
xx, The FabFitFun Team