SPONSORED BY LE BLANC SPA RESORT LOS CABOS
If you’re like us, then you probably have a running list of places to visit. A recent addition to our list? Los Cabos, Mexico. From breathtaking beaches and tropical temperatures to fine dining and all-inclusive resorts like Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, the vibrant Mexican city is one that everyone should visit at least once.
Not convinced yet? Check out 15 reasons why Los Cabos should be at the top of your travel bucket list.
1. When you book a room at a luxury, all-inclusive resort like Le Blanc Spa Resort, you get unlimited food, drinks, and more with your stay. Plus, it’s an AAA Five Diamond-awarded brand, so you know every aspect of your stay is bound to be on point.
2. Want a kids-free getaway? Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos is a stunning adults-only resort (that’s right, no kids allowed).
3. Nothing beats Los Cabos’ weather. The temperature remains above 80 degrees basically year-round!
4. Of course, Los Cabos is filled with stunning beaches for a day out by the shore. Photo op, anyone?
5. Need a break from the salt water? Chill out at one of the Le Blanc Spa Resort’s four pools.
6. What’s a trip to Mexico without some tropical libations? Le Blanc Spa Resort offers six bars – including a swim-up bar at the infinity pool – with handcrafted signature drinks (we’ll take two margs, please).
7. Of course, we can’t forget about the food. Le Blanc Spa Resort has an extensive array of gourmet restaurants. Even the pickiest eaters are sure to be satisfied with every meal.
8. Spend the day in the sun, then head out on the town at night. Los Cabos is highly recognized for its lively nightlife and fun environment.
9. Don’t feel like going out? Le Blanc Spa Resort offers 24-hour room service so you can have your favorite dishes delivered right to your hotel room.
10. Speaking of your room, all 374 guest rooms and suites at Le Blanc Spa Resort are designed with a tranquil color palette and feature oceanfront views. Suites even come with a private terrace!
11. Going for all-out luxury? Opt for personal butler service, wind down with a selection from a nightly aromatherapy menu, and even choose from a pillow menu (yes, a pillow menu) for your most comfortable sleep.
12. No vacation is complete without a dose of #selfcare. Blanc Spa offers a variety of unique services like a hydrotherapy area, hot and cold plunge pools, a sauna, a herbal steam room, chromotherapy, an ice room, and a relaxation lounge.
13. The spa also includes 25 treatment rooms where guests can indulge in a full menu of exotic and invigorating spa treatments. We’re talkin’ massages, body wraps, facials, you name it.
14. Trying to work off the margaritas and seafood? Head to Le Blanc Spa Resort’s state-of-the-art fitness center or take one of the many group fitness classes like outdoor cardio pilates, Zumba, aqua spinning, and more.
15. The best way to get to know the area is with a guided tour. Le Blanc Spa Resort offers a variety of tours including a catamaran voyage across the Sea of Cortez, snorkeling in cerulean waters, a whale watching expedition, and more.
xx, The FabFitFun Team
Are you ready for your Mexican getaway? Book your trip to Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos ASAP.