Some days (OK, most days) we just want to roll out of bed, throw on a beanie, and head out the door.
While this sounds like a viable solution to our laziness, bedhead under a beanie might not look as fab as you think. Luckily, we put together simple braid tutorials that will literally take you less than three minutes to do (or ‘do).
Trust us, you’ll be wearing these braids under your beanie all season long.
Single Side Braid
1. Prep hair with Marrakesh Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy. Sweep hair to one side and put on beanie.
2. Braid hair and secure with elastic.
3. Pull at braid to add texture and to make it appear fuller.
Chic Braid Bun
1.Prep hair with Marrakesh Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy. French braid hair and secure with elastic.
2. Take hanging end of french braid and tuck underneath. Secure with bobby pins.
3. Carefully slip on beanie headband.
Messy Pigtail Braids
1. Prep hair with FabFitFun Everyday Beach Waves Spray. Divide hair into two parts and french braid.
2. Pull out front pieces of braids and push hair up at roots to add texture and a more “lived in” look to the braids.
3. Put on the beanie and adjust face-framing pieces.
xx, The FabFitFun Team