In Spring 2021, we introduced the FabFitFun Standard: a list of beauty ingredients that won’t be found in the beauty products featured in our boxes and member sales. In addition to bringing you high-quality products, we wanted to highlight a few superstar ingredients that we’ve been loving for the summertime
From helping fade dark spots due to sun exposure and soothing sunburned skin, we’re highlighting six ingredients that can help combat common summer skin care concerns.
1. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to help fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation while brightening the skin overall.
Product Recommendation: Summer Fridays CC Me Serum, Scentuals Vitamin C Serum
2. Marula oil is high in antioxidants and seals in moisture.
Product Recommendation: African Botanics Shimmer Gold Oil
3. Meadowfoam seed is known to lock in moisture and balance hydration levels to promote an even skin tone.
Product Recommendation: Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
4. Niacinamide brightens the skin and reduces visible signs of sun damage and aging.
Product Recommendation: Ciaté London Watermelon Dewy Setting Spray
5. Aloe vera is a natural anti-inflammatory that soothes and softens the skin.
Product Recommendation: Mine Tan Body Skin Moisturizing Recovery Gel
6. Vitamin E is another antioxidant that helps protect the skin from daily environmental stressors, like sun exposure and pollution.
Product Recommendation: MALIN+GOETZ Vitamin E Face Moisturizer
xx, The FabFitFun Team
Psst! Have you signed up for FabFitFun yet? Don’t miss out on seasonal boxes filled with the best products in beauty, fitness, and lifestyle, member-exclusive sales, an amazing Community of like-minded women, and more. Use code CELEBRATE at checkout for 20% off your first box.
To get the most out of your box products, make sure to check out the Members Only page.