90s makeup is back, so you’ll be seeing looks inspired by the decade at every holiday party this season. Make sure you rock it right and leave the pencil thin eyebrows in the 90s where they belong!
Need a beauty buddy? Get ready with us following these steps:
Set yourself up in front of a mirror with great light! Hack: If the lighting is dim in your bathroom, see if you can use a freestanding mirror closer to natural light from a window or door.
Transport and organize your makeup easily with the NUDESTIX Hanging Cosmetics Case, which includes a removable clear pouch so you can spend less time rummaging for your products. Hang it to keep counter space clear!
Turn on some tunes that will get you in the perfect mood for holiday festivities. Head to our @fabfitfun_official Spotify for a perfectly curated 90s holiday playlist. Bet you can’t guess which song is first on the list 😉
Start with a clean face and pull your hair back with the Kitsch Towel Scrunchie. The luxuriously soft microfiber material helps reduce your drying time and reduces breakage.
It’s makeup time! Try this look by makeup artist and hair stylist Aaron Paul after prepping your face with your favorite skincare and desired foundation products.
Holiday Makeup How-To
- Smooth concealer over eyelids to create a base. Sweep “Zen” from the Ace Beaute Serenity Palette under the brow bone, and place shade “Spa” all over the rest of the lid with a fluffy blending brush.
- Next, use a small stiff flat brush to place “Retreat” under the bottom lashes, then wrap the color up into the corner and above the crease to create a higher false crease.
- Sharpen under the crease with a small flat brush and “Spa” to further define the new crease.
- Place “Zen” on the inner corner of your eyes with a pencil brush to brighten.
- Finish with a thin liquid liner on the top lash line, and Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara on top and bottom lashes
- Line the lips using a deep lip liner, and blot lips together several times to blend.
- Gently blot on Hourglass Confession™ Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in “If Only” onto center of the lips, and blot again to blend.
- Top with Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper in “Original” to add shine and fullness.
Sleek updos are not only stylish, they help show off your gorgeous features. Aaron shared how you can accomplish this chic Slick Twist look at home.
Slick Twist How-To
- Center part hair and pull back, and down towards the nape of the neck.
- Twist the hair à la French twist, and secure with a claw clip.
- Use a 1/2 inch curling iron to create ringlets on the ends of the hair.
- Finish the look by using Insert Name Here Quick Slick – Flyaway Hair Essence to smooth flyaways and baby hairs in the front to create a sleek look.
Don your most festive outfit, and turn up the sparkle with the crystal studs from the Coach Signature C Stud Earring Set.
Before you leave, set your VIKE Makeup Melt Spray on your bathroom counter. This way, when you arrive home from all the merriment, you can easily spray away the night’s slay. It’s oil-free so you can even use it on eyelash extensions!
xx, The FabFitFun Team