Shave your legs, eat some ice cream. We can do that. Definitely.
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons dried lavender
1/2 cup raspberry puree
4 egg yolks
8 ounces white chocolate
1. Pour cream, milk, sugar, lavender, and raspberry puree in a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir frequently and do not let the mixture boil.
2. While mixture is heating, whisk the egg yolks in a medium bowl. Once it starts to simmer, take a small cup of the batter and slowly pour it into the egg yolks, whisking constantly. Do this a few more times until the egg yolks are warmed up.
3. Pour the tempered eggs into the cream and milk batter and stir for at least 30 seconds.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate. Stir for one minute.
5. Cool to room temperature. Cover batter directly with plastic wrap and place in fridge to ripen for at least 8 hours. When the batter is ready, pour it into an ice cream maker through a fine sieve and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Want more delish ice cream recipes to go with your summer box swag? Click here!