Sometimes, being a virgin can be looked down upon.
But you know what? Haters gonna hate.
In fact, we celebrate virginity so much that we’re going extra virgin! Fig & Olive is one of our favorite restaurants with an eye for the richest EVOO around. With a menu based on cuisine from the Riviera and coastal regions of the south of France, Italy, and Spain, it’s no surprise that extra-virgin olive oil is expertly paired with nearly every dish. But Fig & Olive doesn’t stop at just the meals. The restaurant’s Extra Virgin cocktail combines cucumber vodka with blood orange olive oil for a smooth, sweet sip. Yup, this libation is so good, you’ll be partying like a virgin.
The Extra Virgin
2 ounces cucumber vodka
1 ounce blood orange
3/4 ounce lime juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
1/2 ounce blood orange olive oil
1/2 celery sprig
1. Chop up celery sprig and muddle inside mixing tin; then add in blood orange olive oil after the celery is muddled
2. Add juice and syrup to mixing tin
3. Add 2 ounces cucumber vodka
4. Add ice
5. Shake and strain over fresh ice
6. Add splash of soda
7. Add celery sprig for garnish
xx, The FabFitFun Team