Reasons why we love Cristiano Ronaldo: He’s gorgeous, he’s athletic, and he posts pictures of his own beautiful face nearly every day on Twitter. (Now that’s the kind of narcissism we can appreciate!)
OK, aside from his drool-worthy selfies, there are a couple other reasons that we daydream about Cristiano’s balls. Soccer balls, we mean. (Wait, did we say that out loud?) Alright, here are a few things you may not know about the Portuguese footballer:
1. Forbes calculates that the Real Madrid star is worth about $44 million; Thanks, in large part to his endorsement deals with Armani, Nike, Castrol, Herbalife, and more. He is also rumoured to be in the midst of a deal to renew his contract with Real Madrid, though Manchester United and Parisian clubs Monaco and St. Germain have expressed interest in Cristiano. (Can’t say we blame them!)
2. According to an article published by Forbes last year, Cristiano also had the 5th highest social media rank in the world. Topped only by Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Katy Perry.
3. He has a son, named Cristiano, who is almost three years old, and whom he has full custody of. (A mini-Cristiano?! Now our daughters can swoon too!)
4. He has been dating model (and fellow face of Armani), Irina Shayk since 2010. Making Cristiano not only the sexiest athlete, but also a part of the sexiest couple alive.
5. Cristiano has many philanthropies that are close to his heart. After his mother battled cancer, he donated £100,000 to help fund a cancer centre in the hospital in Madeira that saved her life. He also recently became the new Global Artist Ambassador for Save the Children, an organization dedicated to the fight against child hunger and obesity.
Yep, we think Cristiano is a pretty cool dude. Now we’ll get back to stalking his Twitter!
xx, The FabFitFun Team