The start of a new year means one thing: awards season.
Sunday can’t come fast enough because the 73rd Golden Globe Awards (aka the one where alcohol is served) is happening Jan. 10 and will be aired live on NBC at 8 p.m. E.T./5 p.m. P.T.
We spent the holidays
avoiding our families preparing for this magical, star-studded night. We watched all of the nominated films (OK, some of them) and have our predictions locked and loaded. Apps n zerts have been pinned and the wine is begging to be uncorked.
Drink along with your favorite celebrity imaginary friends with the help of our Ultimate Golden Globes Drinking Game. If you can’t beat them, join them and make this a true Sunday funday.
Sip your drink when…
– The camera flashes to a stoic Leonardo DiCaprio
– Ricky Gervais makes you cringe (he already predicted he would)
– You see someone drinking
– The camera cuts to Jennifer Lawrence or Amy Schumer
– A presidential candidate is mentioned
– You catch yourself rolling your eyes
– You remember you have a crush on Eddie Redmayne
Chug your drink when…
– Miss Golden Globes does something awkward
– Ricky Gervais takes a crack at Mel Gibson (he’s done it each time he has hosted)
– Someone brings their drink on stage
– Someone is censored
– A nominee you’ve never heard of wins
– Leonardo DiCaprio wins
Finish your drink when…
– The winner pulls a Taylor Swift and pretends they’re shocked they won
– The music starts playing during an acceptance speech
– You find yourself missing Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s previous hosting stints
Cheers and drink with caution… so probably not as much as Jennifer Lawrence would.
xx, The FabFitFun Team