New Year’s Eve is meant for celebrating the past year, preparing for what’s to come, having a midnight kiss, and of course sipping champagne (to prep for the kiss of course). It wouldn’t be a new year without a flute (or few) of bubbly.
While champs is fun to sip, we decided to take it up a notch and make it even more enticing with a few bubbly concoctions. This year, pass on your basic champagne and up the ante by adding a little more booze to the mix. These three cocktails are sure to help you kick off 2016 on a high note. Cheers!
1. In a mixing glass, stir all ingredients except Prosecco until very cold.
2. Pour into champagne flute and top with Martini Rossi Prosecco.
3. Garnish with gold leaf.
Fruites De Fete
2 parts Grey Goose Le Citron
1 part pineapple juice
1 part clementine juice (or orange juice)
5 parts champagne
1. Chill all the ingredients, then build them straight into a coupe, finishing with the champagne.
2. Stir and serve.
Grey Goose Le Fizz
1. Build all ingredients apart from soda water in a Boston glass.
2. Top with cubed ice and shake. Fine strain into a chilled flute.
3. Top with chilled soda water, and garnish with a Grey Goose stirrer.
xx, The FabFitFun Team