Sugar may not be good for you, but when it comes to exfoliating it’s a must—especially for your lips. Starting a lip care regime will keep your pout fresh and kissable in the cooler months, and the good news is that it’s as easy (and sweet) as pie to do.
- Brown Sugar = Exfoliator
- Organic Honey = Natural Healing Properties (Antiseptic)
- Organic Coconut Oil = Nourishing/Moisturizing
By exfoliating with a natural scrub, you’ll slough off that top layer of skin often left dry from the sun, exposing a new soft lip that allows for better penetration of hydrating products (like lip balm) and makes your favorite lipsticks go on smoother and last longer.
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey
- Small glass container with lid (try an old pot of lip gloss or baby food jar)
- Bowl & spoon to mix ingredients
Head over to Honestly for steps on how to make this uh-mazing lip scrub!
#ContentBFFs: In order to bring you the very best in beauty, fashion, fitness, and health, we have turned to some of our favorite websites. This article is courtesy of our amazing friends at The Honest Company. For more must-read content like this check out the Honestly, The Honest Company blog.