When I dip, you dip, we dip. And what’s the best kind of dip? Skinny dip!
Woah woah woah, put those pants back on. We’re talking about Tzatziki Yogurt Dip!
We’re ub-sessed with the yogurt-based creamy dip, flavored with cucumber, garlic, mint, and light salt. Pair it with pita chips for a snack, or traditional lamb koftas for a more filling meal. The folks at Daily Gourmet shared their super simple and tasty recipe with us just in time for us to perfect it before the Super Bowl!
Daily Gourmet’s Tzatziki Yogurt Dip
1 1/2 cups natural yogurt
1 large cucumber
2 garlic cloves, pressed
12-15 mint leaves, finely chopped
1. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds using a teaspoon, chop into small cubes.
2. Season with sea salt and place in a sifter for 10-15 minutes to drain the juice.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine together garlic, yogurt, cucumber and mint.
4. Put into the fridge for an hour to chill.
5. Serve as a dip with nachos, garlic or pita bread or greek dishes such as lamb koftas.
xx, The FabFitFun Team