The World Cup Finals are this Sunday! And while you may not watch Argentina and Germany battle it out, we bet these guys will. Behold, eight animals who love soccer way more than you do!
Here’s an important question for you: if the World Cup was played by teams of adorable animal superstars, would you be more or less interested? We thought so.
Check out these soccer superstars!
1. This hippo who’s got intimidation down to a science.
2. This fish who’s so good, he’s not even excited that he scored.
3. This cat who #cantstopwontstop.
4. This elephant who’s loves dribbling.
5. The lion we wouldn’t want to face in a shoot out.
6. This slide-tackling penguin who probably deserves a yellow card.
7. This puppy who can out-score any other player in the whole living room.
8. And this seal who needs to work on his ball handling techniques.
The final World Cup game is this Sun. Jul. 13, at noon PDT.
xx, The FabFitFun Team