The gorgeous Sarah Reynolds moved from her native Texas to New York City to attend college at NYU and pursue all of her career goals as a model and artist. Shortly after graduating from college, Reynolds found herself immersed in the fast-paced world of social media and became a senior manager at ICED Media. (She worked on top accounts such as Calypso St. Barth, Kmart Fashion, Maybelline, Redken, and Swatch US.)
But her true love and passion is dedicated to her artwork, and she has already debuted some of her various pieces at galleries and venues throughout New York.
“In order for me to maintain a healthy lifestyle, I need to balance all of my passions: social media, fashion, and art. My creative vision is always a constant in all aspects of my life,” Reynolds said.
Get to know Reynolds on a more personal level by checking out her five must-haves. You can even order her personalized artwork notecards on her website!
- My newly released line of Sarah H. Reynolds frame stationery is inspired by my collection of charcoal-drawn frames. They’re perfect for notes or doodles of your own!
- Oliver Peoples NDG sunglasses are versatile and have the best fit.
- These Rag & Bone split skinny jeans are comfy, stylish, and guaranteed to get compliments!
- I love Wayuu Taya bags! They add a pop of color to my normally dark wardrobe. They literally hold everything and the coolest part is when you purchase one, the sales support an incredible Latin American foundation.
- Lancôme’s lipstick in “Pink Preview” is the perfect shade of pink for my fair skin. I can wear it for day and night.
This article was written by a fab member of our Ambassador Network.
To check out the entire roster of uh-mazing bloggers, click here!