One of the biggest thrills of shopping in New York City is the unique boutiques that are scattered around various areas. One of our favorites is Helianthus in SoHo and they have the trendiest accessories, sexiest nighttime dresses, and cozy separates. The owner, Grace Wang, single-handedly started her business by doing all of the buying, customer service, merchandising, and setting up the online shop. “All of the clothing and accessories that are sold at Helianthus are catered to the chic and trendy girl. We sell brands like Parker, Mason, Siwy, as well as one-of-a-kind pieces from designers in Asia,” Grace said.
if you’re ever out in New York, make sure to swing by Helianthus at 196 Spring St. Get to know Grace on a more personal level by finding out her five must-haves:
1. I’ve sold Karen Walker sunglasses for years. These are everyone’s favorite as well as mine. The tortoiseshell makes these glasses versatile for any occasion and outfit.
2. Whenever I travel to Asia, I stock up on my favorite Integrate by Shiseido lip gloss. The colors are highly pigmented and the gloss leaves my lips shiny all day.
3. I’m a total foodie, and Greek food is my absolute favorite cuisine and Pylos Restaurant is the perfect date spot. My husband and I frequent this restaurant as much as we can!
4. I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes because they’re so comfortable and at a great price point. These are the comfiest everyday wedges and they go with everything!
5. This quilted Chanel bag with the pearl chain handle is my biggest splurge. I’ve been collecting Chanel bags for years and this one is my favorite.
This article was written by a fab member of our Ambassador Network.
To check out the entire roster of uh-mazing bloggers, click here!