Sponsored Post: Trop50
Summer is here – and that means it’s time to refresh your look! I’m relying on easy updates that help me look good and feel fabulous like these:
• Bright shades are all the rage, so add a splash of color to your nails with a fresh yellow or juicy pink polish.
• Skip the foundation and incorporate a little bronzer into your summer makeup routine. It gives your face a healthy glow and makes your pearly whites really stand out.
• Always, always wear sunglasses. Trendy shades protect your eyes and offer the perfect accessory to any outfit.
It’s also important to feel good on the inside, which is why I really love what Tropicana Trop50 is doing to help women look good and feel fabulous. Trop50 supports Dress for Success Worldwide, which promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire and a network of support.
Here’s an easy way for you to support this great cause! TODAY ONLY, simply “like” Trop50 on Facebook and for each new “like,” 50 cents will be donated to Dress for Success, up to $10,000. While you’re on the Facebook page, you also can:
• Snap a picture with me in the Refreshingly Fabulous Photo Booth; share the photos with your friends and make them your profile pic. Fun!
• Watch as I help Trop50 celebrate its newest flavors – Lemonade and Raspberry Lemonade – live from the “World’s Most Fabulous Lemonade Stand” in Times Square. Tune in at noon Eastern today, when I’ll be chatting with visitors, sharing style tips and giving mini-makeovers to lucky attendees. Submit a question or comment about how to feel fabulously refreshed this summer and I just might share it live!
I enjoyed new Trop50 Lemonade and Raspberry Lemonade during a recent girlfriend get together. They’re great options because each 8-ounce glass squeezes in a full day’s supply of vitamin C and is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, all with 50% less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners. Try them this summer for a refreshing drink!
Posted on June 10, 2011 in FFF Friends