Courtesy of Health Magazine
Mix it up with a little Mexican; these lunch-perfect tostadas only take 10 minutes to prepare.
4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
1 16-ounce can fat-free refried black beans (such as Eden or Bearitos)
3/4 cup bottled chunky salsa, divided
1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco or farmer cheese
1 cup chopped tomato
1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into 12 slices
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted.
3. Combine beans and 1/4 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 2 minutes; set aside.
4. Combine turkey and 1/2 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Divide bean mixture among tortillas; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with queso fresco; top with tomato. Arrange 3 avocado slices over each tostada; sprinkle each evenly with cilantro.