Courtesy of Ashley Pettit Living
These latkes use zucchini instead of potatoes giving you the taste minus the calories. It’s another Hannukkah Miracle.
2 cups zucchini, shredded in a food processor
2 tablespoon onion, diced
2 eggs, beaten
2-4 tablespoons coconut flour
1 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil, cold-pressed and organic
1 cup plain Greek yogurt, non-dairy sour cream, or unsweetened apple sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini, onion, eggs, flour and salt
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat for 30 seconds.
3. Place large spoonfuls of the zucchini mixture into the oil, while pressing down with a wooden spoon to form pancakes.
4. Brown on one side, about 2-3 minutes, then turn and flip brown on the other side.
5. Serve hot with a dollop of topping of your choice.