Skinny Green Cocktails: Leprechaun’s Kiss
Courtesy of Alex from No. 209 Gin
St. Patrick’s Day may not be Valentine’s Day, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t kisses. Plus, this gin-based cocktail is light enough to be considered an air kiss!
1 1/2 oz. No. 209 Gin
2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
5 basil leaves
1/2 oz. simple syrup
1. Place five basil leaves in mixing glass.
2 Squeeze lime into the glass.
3. Press down on the leaves with a muddler and twist 4 or 5 times.
4. Fill glass three-quarters of the way with ice cubes.
5. Add the simple syrup and No. 209 Gin.
6. Give the glass a good shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
7. Float a piece of the muddled basil on the top as garnish.
Want more St. Patrick’s Day cocktail ideas? Click here!