What Gold Halo:
Designed by: Sara
Style Inspiration: Sara is studying public relations at Cal Poly Pomona and is interning at The Style Network in Los Angeles. She also works at a girly boutique in Claremont, Calif. called Isabella Dee where she helps customers with their personal style! Sara’s fashion sense is feminine and fun. She loves wearing black with pops of color and says that having shoes that stand out are always a must. And of course, the perfect mani always adds the final touch to an outfit!
Here’s how to recreate this look:
1. Paint nails with three coats of OPI bubble bath, or other light pink color.
2. Let nails dry completely.
3. Use painter’s tape to cover the nail, leaving a thin line at the tip of your nail.
4. Paint the nail tip with a shimmer gold color.
5. Once the gold has dried, remove tape.
6. Coat nails with clear.
Posted on March 10, 2012 in Manicure du Jour