25 Cruelty-Free Skin, Hair, and Makeup Finds
These 25 amazing beauty products don't include animal byproducts or test on our furry friends, so you can look good and keep a clear conscience!
Courtesy of Daily Glow
1. Alba Botanica Good & Clean Pore Purifying Mini Peel: Potent alpha hydroxy acids make this oil-free five-minute peel a serious detox for clogged pores. Use it twice a week for unbelievably clear skin!
2. Arbonne RE9 Advanced Cellular Renewal Masque: Who says you need a professional facial to get your glow on? Try this exfoliating mask loaded with pineapple and papaya enzymes for an immediate radiance boost — in the comfort of your own home.
3. Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo: Salicylic acid isn’t just a powerful breakout treatment anymore. As the star ingredient in this exfoliating shampoo, it’ll rid your scalp of buildup to promote healthy hair growth.
4. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: All it takes is a little bit of water to turn this rice powder into a gentle exfoliator that’ll save stressed skin with its blend of calming green tea, ginkgo, and oatmeal.
5. Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Oil: Treat your skin with this silky rose-scented body oil that has the most lightweight formula ever, while still providing intense moisture.
6. Jane Iredale PureGloss in Sugar Plum: This pink gloss plumps and moisturizes lips with a blend of hydrating organic vegetable oils. Plus, the minty flavor tastes delicious!
7. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil: Part skin-moisturizer, flyaway-tamer, and cuticle-softener, this miracle oil is the ultimate multitasker — and is definitely one product you should have stocked in your bathroom.
8. Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap: You know that olive oil is good for your heart, but did you also know that it’s a great moisturizer? Keep your tub supplied with this soap that’s free of harsh chemicals and artificial colors and softens skin.
9. Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub: Bath time is now happy hour! This cocktail-inspired scrub combines sea salts, vodka, lime, grapefruit, and coconut to exfoliate rough skin.
10. Merle Norman Self-Tanning Bronzing Foam: No matter the season you can maintain a summery glow with this bronzer. Apply this quick-drying foam self-tanner for streak-free, natural-looking color.
11. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Créme Color Concentrate
: Stuck in a makeup rut? Break out of your comfort zone by wearing these super-pigmented colors on your eyes, lips, and cheeks.
12. Orly Surreal Collection: These six on-trend polishes, including a gorgeous teal and magenta, are the perfect shades to play around with on your fingers and toes this fall.
13. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: Kick frizz — and long blow-dry sessions — to the curb! Simply apply a dollop of this silicone-filled smoother to damp strands to tame unruly hair and speed up styling.
14. Physician’s Formula Super BB Beauty Balm Cream SPF 30:
Faking a flawless complexion has never been so easy — this do-it-all tinted moisturizer exfoliates, brightens, and softens the look of fine lines.
15. Pureology Hydrate HydraWhip: Is your hair extra-dry because of too much coloring and heat-styling? Then use this ultra-nourishing mask. It’s not only deeply moisturizing — it detangles and adds shine to strands with a combo of avocado, mango, shea, and jojoba butters.
16. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: Create a perfect canvas for makeup — and ensure your look stays in place through anything — with this cult favorite primer containing vitamins A and E and green tea.
17. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial: Celebrity esthetician Sonya Dakar bottled up her famous facial, which brightens and plumps up skin in one minute flat. Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan — which is proof enough of its effectiveness.
18. SpaRitual Reflect Collection: Say goodbye to polish that destroys your nails. This collection of earthy tones help strengthens your nails with every swipe.
19. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara:
Pump up puny lashes with just one coat of this volumizing, lengthening, curling, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters.
20. Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum: Subtract years from your face with this all-natural serum containing a powerful blend of 29 plant and flower actives that fight fine lines, firm skin, and reduce the look of pores.
21. The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter: At only $20 for a huuuge tub, this luxurious, creamy moisturizer made with Brazilian nut oil is a total steal. It’s so popular that one is sold every two seconds worldwide!
22. Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss: Pucker up! Featuring a combination of moisturizing oils and marine sponge, this serum will give you Kardashian-sized lips.
23. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift: Stay up watching all of Orange Is the New Black last night? No problem! Fake a good night’s sleep by dabbing on this brightening under-eye concealer that also fills in fine lines.
24. Urban Decay Naked Palette: No matter what your skin tone is, the neutral shades in this sleek 12 shadow palette will work for you. As a bonus, it comes equipped with a cruelty-free eye shadow brush and travel-sized shadow primer!
25. Yes to Carrots Nourishing Body Wash: Lather your body with this antioxidant-rich body wash full of carrot seed oil and honeydew — you’ll marvel at how soft your skin feels when you step out of the shower!
Posted on September 13, 2013 in Beauty