10 Steps to the Perfect One Night Stand
As told through Friends GIFs, of course.
Yeah, sure. In our fairy tale scenario, we’d spend our nights at home with our husband Ryan Gosling. He’d make us dinner, give us a foot massage, and never complain as we watch four hours of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. At the end of the night, we’d head into the bedroom for some seriously steamy love making.
Unfortunately, reality doesn’t always live up to our fantasies.
If you’re a single gal looking for some late night lovin’ from someone you just met, here’s how to do it right:
1. Get to know him before you’ve had too much to drink. We’ve all made some questionable decisions after one too many glasses of wine. Before you go home with him, make sure he meets (at least some of) your standards.
2. Let your girlfriends know where you’re going. “See ya later, Melissa. I’m gonna go get it on with that guy.”
3. Get a safe ride. No one’s gettin’ frisky if you don’t make it to his place in one piece.
4. Have another drink. Whatever it takes to loosen up!
5. Set your alarm. If you’re going to do the walk of shame tomorrow morning, at least do it before the rest of the world wakes up.
6. Use protection. Obviously.
7. Go wild. No reason to hold back between the sheets. You’re never going to see him again! Now’s the time to try out those moves you’ve been dreaming of.
8. Avoid the cuddle. We like to use a little method called the “hug and roll.”
9. Get outta there early! No need to wait for him. You’ve got places to go, people to see, and brunch to eat!
10. Congratulate yourself! You just had the perfect one night stand!
xx, The FabFitFun Team
Posted on January 15, 2014 in Health